Notice of Special Meeting
The President of Irish Benevolent Society of London, Ontario (the Society) calls a Special Meeting of the Society. All Members and Associate Members are eligible to attend and to participate and to vote. There is no proxy voting.
The purpose of the special meeting is to:
- Review the process that the Society has taken, pursuant to direction of the Officers of the Society, to become incorporated, under the name Irish Benevolent Society of London & Area (the New Corporation), under the Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act,
- Consider and, if thought advisable, approve, the transfer of net assets from the Society to the New Corporation,
- Consider and, if thought advisable, authorize, the officers of the Society to take such steps as may be required to dissolve the Society.
The meeting will take place at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 12, 2015, at St. Peters Cathedral Parish Hall, 533 Clarence Street, London, Ontario. Advance registration for the meeting can be done below and would be appreciated in order to facilitate the meetings arrangements.
- Meeting Agenda
- The Societys Constitution & By-laws, as amended January 21, 2012
- The Societys Condensed Financial Statements, 2014
- The New Corporations Certificate of Incorporation
- The New Corporations General Operating By-law No. 1
- The New Corporations Organizing Resolutions:
- Meeting Registration via email (launches your default email program)